Requirements: No addons required
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2013-08-11 13:53
This is a simple mission that allows you to polish up your weapon skills. Select your weapon, start the timer and see how fast you can hit all 5 targets! The mission allows you to choose the distance of the targets: close (around 20m), normal (~200m) or distant (~500m). The mission also has a very simple rating system - after hitting all the targets you can check how well you did and compare it to your previous results. The mission automatically fills up 2 crates with all weapons, uniforms and items found, including mods (thanks to TAW_Tonic's crate filler script).
This mission allows you to do a timed target practice. You can choose whatever weapon you want and try to hit 5 targets as quickly as possible.
When you launch the mission, you'll see a black box on the right. This is the monitor where you can see your performace.
You can access the mission's menu by pressing 0-0. There are a few options there:
- Reset: Reset targets position, timer and other values.
- 3 target distance options, which allow you to set 3 positions of the targets: close, normal and far.
- ArmA 2 weapons recoil fix: this forces the player to have 4 times bigger recoil which kind of fixes the recoil on ArmA2 weapons if you're using All in Arma.
- ArmA 3 normal recoil: self-explanatory.
- Show rating: after you have hit all targets, select this to check and log your performance's rating. After you have reset, you can only view your average rating and rating history.
- Reset rating history: again, self-explanatory.
When you have picked your weapon, you can proceed to training. Press 0-0-1 to start the timer. The timer stops automatically when you hit all the targets. Try to hit the targets in fastest possible time and using as few bullets as possible. The hit targets will "disappear" and after you have reset, they will appear at the default positions.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/Missions folder.