Date: 2015-07-04 07:14
Based on the concept of ArmA 2's GunGame by GossamerSolid, I created something similar for ArmA 3 alpha. This mission is supposed to be something fun to do in the off-hours and/or while waiting for more players to join the server. Currently supports up to 40 slots, but more can be easily added if needed.
- Kill enemies to rank up. As you rank up, your weapon will degrade, making it more difficult to gain higher ranks. First team to have a player reach maximum rank wins.
- Teamkilling makes you lose rank. Suicides count as teamkills.
- Enemy kills you score right before you die will not count.
- Enemy kills you score while outside the marked zone will not count. Zone area changes based on number of players.
- Rank is saved for players who leave the game or crash and return before round ends.
- To avoid spawn killing, spawn system will place you inside a random building outside of the zone, trying to maximize the distance of your spawn position from the nearest player.
- Notifications specifying rank up/down and reminder that you need to get inside the zone.
- Includes variants for Startis and Zargabad, as well as vanilla and IDF. Zargabad variants require All In Arma mod and Operation Arrowhead. IDF variants require the IDF mod. Stratis vanilla variant can be played with no mods installed.
- Task Force Arrowhead Radio support - Players start with the appropriate radio and cannot pick up other radios.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.
Worked around mission parameters bug introduced in Arma 3 version 1.44. See 0024051.
- BI forums
- All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) (Only for Zargabad)
Tags: No tags