Date: 2007-12-14 23:34
MP mission framework for football in Armed Assault.
To begin using the Software:
\My Documents\ArmA\MPMissions\ \My Documents\ArmA Other Profiles\YourPlayerName\MPMissions\02. The BIS main addons folder is a "FORBIDDEN PLACE".
So you will need to make a mod folder as follows:
2. Make a new folder called something like "@ArmAFootball".
3. Inside this folder create a folder called "addons".
4. Place both ["ArMaT_Football.pbo","armat_football.pbo.ARMAT.bisign"] inside the addons folder inside "@ArmAFootball".
5. Right click your arma shortcut again and again go to properties.
6. Find the target line it should look something like this "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe"
7. Now add this command at the end "-mod=@ArmAFootball". So it should now look like this:
"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=@ArmAFootball
8. Click apply
As a small note You can also add -nomod -nosplash -world=empty so your game loads up fast
If you need more info about mod folders have a look in our FAQ.
-You need atleast 3 players to play the online mission as the Referee holds all actions to start the game
-Referee is responsible for ball placement and game starting
-Keys in use are as follows:
Press "F" to high pass the ball
Press "Spacebar" to low pass the ball
-Game is of 2 halfs with a small interval for refreshments
Credits & Thanks:
ArMaTeC (armatechsquad.com) Da man
T_D (tiberian-genesis.org) MP mission recoding
T_D (tiberian-genesis.org) Football kicking
T_D (tiberian-genesis.org) Just for being there at hard times thank you buddy
Sentry (tiberian-genesis.org) Model shadow lod work
Crow (Match voice overs and original idear)
Mandoble (ofpec.com) Just lending a hand where needed
Special Thanks to you all who helped test
Tags: No tags