Requirements: ASDG Joint Rails, ASDG LightSwitch
Version: 1.6 fixed
Short description: This is the Design Mastery Weapons pack for the Arma 3.
Date: 2014-11-04 23:53
This is the Design Matery Weapons pack for ArmA 3.
- M4, M4A1, M16A4 with 10 different camo
- M4 GL, M4A1 GL, M16A4 GL with 10 different camo
- Eotech 553 with 10 different camo
- Aimpoint comp m2 with 10 different camo
- Suppressor with 10 different camo
- compatible with BIS attachments
- Use own weapon and reload sound
- have ammobox: Empty\ Ammo \ Design mastery M4, Design mastery M4A1, Design mastery M16A4
- Use "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag" ammo
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
You can find the ammobox in the editor under: Empty\ Ammo \ Design mastery M4
The classnames can be found in the included readme file!
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
Credits & Thanks:
Reworked M4, M4A1, M16A4: Hogthar (default m4 made by BIS)
Reworked Eotech: Hogthar (default made by BIS)
Reworked Suppressor: Hogthar (default made by BIS)
M4 ironsight: arby26
Beehive pattern camo: MilitantMaddox
Animations : BIS, Hogthar
Sitrepo : Some sound
RobertHammer - Help fixing a really big problem and for the good advices.
Arma.hu Guys - for testing help finding bugs.
arby26 - to the great iron sight model.
Robalo - to the great ASDG Joint Rails mod & ASDG LightSwitch.
Zach Gibson - to the great tutorial.
ToadBall - to the great M16A4 Example.
BIS - to theirs fantastic games.
- fixed some stuff
- add: GL version for M4, M4A1, M16A4
- add: Aimpoint comp m2
- add: AN/Peq-15
- add: Multicam arid camo
- add: zeus compatibility
- Fix: Size optimalization
- Fix: Ironsight correction
- Fix: v1.24 patch compatible sounds and Suppressors
- Fix: eotech holo dot is visible now
- Fix: recoil when prone
- Fix: reloaded sound
- Change: all weapon sounds
- Change: camo scratch
- Add: new tracer mags
- first release
- ASDG Joint Rails (included)
- ASDG LightSwitch (included)