Date: 2014-07-17 08:50
You can now acces to a lot of objects. Houses, misc items, ruins, Ghost hotel, HMS Proteus, etc ... !
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
Place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
Note: You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
Under several vanilla classes located in "Empty" side and Behind Vanilla names:
- Structures (Commercial)
- Structures (Cultural)
- Structures (Fences)
- Structures (Industrial)
- Structures (Infrastructures)
- Structures (Military)
- Structures (Slums)
- Structures (Town)
- Structures (Transport)
- Structures (Village)
- Structures (Walls)
- Objects (Sea)
- and more...
PROTIP : use this setVectorUp [0,0,1]; in the INIT textfield of your item to make it perfectly vertical
PROTIP2 : To get a damaged building, add a this setdamage x in the INIT textfield of your house, where x is a value from 0 to 1.
The mod is still under dev and will receive updates frequently.
Don't be afraid, classnames will note change, only location in the editor could be modified (backward compatible).
You can post here:
-new classname or infos (like "look the yellow house in 045 174")
Credits & thanks:
- A big THX to Dren for the structure of this addon
- BOOtsy here
- Fix of some minor errors in .rpt
- Adding of the template mission by BlackViperGaming
- Adding of some objects and karting content.
- Adding of some objects that was missing or new (Burger Stand, Device, basketball court etc..)
- was missing some little stuff like the Proteus and some other new stuff from the previous update (with ghost hotel etc...)
- Rewriting of all the mod.
- Fixing of several bugs and coding issues.
- Lot of things boring to write here.
- New stuff
- Lamps fix.
- New military buildings (dome, towers, research, medevac...)
- New civilians buildings
- New houses
- New lamps (under +civ)
- Castle added (+civ and +walls)
- Several fixes
- New Ruins
- New Item
- New Damaged House
- More Misc display name
- BI forums