Date: 2008-08-16 18:35
This pbo adds the Supercoptere (Airwolf in French) chopper.
Now, the cockpit is complete (Hawk, and Santini), the weapons are functional and...the turbo also.
NB : When you are in turbo you can choose "Re-engager le rotor" to stop the turbo or "Eagle" to have a litlle boost".
Now you can see the effect of the dumper on the gear when you take of or land, the sound of the cannon are better and the effect (explosion) is more realistic, you can see the shadow of the rotor when you fly, I have do my best with the helicopter simulation of AA for the turbo flight, and I have add in the menu the choice of some Airwolf song.
Extract the pbo(s) to your ...ArmA\Addons folder or use a mod folder to install/launch it (recommended).
If you don't know how to make and use modfolders have a look in our FAQ.
- the gun move with real translation like in the reality. With that, you can see in Multiplayer the gun extract of an other player
- the windows were corrected
- you can see the rotor in flight since the pilot view
- If you want to be in the gunner seat (santini place), you can choose the weapon if you order to the pilot to be in quiet reaction. If you ask him to be in stealth, he will land the chopper. And if you ask him to be in combat mode, he will extract all the gun.
- The size of the chopper is a little bigger to be like in reality.
- Turbo and eagle seems to be more stable.
- And the main change : now you can see the sun reflection on the Airwolf. It's beautifull.
- Now you can see the effect of the dumper on the gear when you take of or land
- the sound of the cannon are better
- the effect (explosion) is more realistic
- you can see the shadow of the rotor when you fly,
- simulation of AA for the turbo flight
- added in the menu the choice of some Airwolf song.
- They are now free (guerrila). Like that, you can fight against the two main side.
- higher res textures
- the sunburst flare error has been addressed in that too.
- the flight-envelope code is in the config.cpp but for some reason has been remmed out again.
- First public release
Tags: No tags