INSLimitedAdmin: Anti-Hacking Addon [ALPHA]
This ServerSide-Addon is a port of my scripted version.
- Banned PBO files (Declared In Settings, Can Be Turned ON/OFF In Settings)
- Banned Variable/Array names (Declared In Settings, Can Be Turned ON/OFF In Settings)
- Use of banned weapon types (Declared In Settings, Can Be Turned ON/OFF In Settings)
- Use of banned vehicle types (Declared In Settings, Can Be Turned ON/OFF In Settings)
- Speed-Hacking (Can Be Turned ON/OFF In Settings)
- Teleporting (Can Be Turned ON/OFF In Settings)
This is also available as a script package, you can get it from here: INSLimitedAdmin: Anti-Hacking Script
Detects a "Limited" variety of Hacks:
- Locks Hackers games forcing them to ALT+F4
- Writes a record of the players name and UID to server RPT when player connects
- Writes a record of the Hackers name and UID to server RPT when Anti-Hacks are triggered
- Warns other players on the server via hint and chat when Anti-Hacks are triggered
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
Place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
Setup options are controlled via the INSLimitedAdminServerSettings.hpp file in the INSLimitedAdminSettings folder.
Options available are fairly self explanatory. However, feel free to reply here with questions, thanks.
This is a serversided addon, however if a client joins the server without the client having CBA A3 an error will show. The anti-cheat addon will work just fine!
- Permanent banning for Hacking
- Global ban database through MYSQL
- Fixing RPT spam
- Admin Console
New features are still on the way, and I hope to post a video of INSLimitedAdmin in action so watch this space!
Credits & Thanks:
- Terox (Allowed me to examine his code for examples)
- Added ability for users to execute own code on server (serverexe.sqf in INSLimitedAdminSettings folder)
- Changed array names to less common ones to prevent errors that were occurring
- Removed some settings
- Removed CBA_A3 clientside error message
- first addon release
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3