Requirements: Arma 2, Invasion 1944 - D-Day, Community Base addons, Invasion 1944 - D-Day Patch #5
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2013-08-04 06:51
Downloads / Operation Arrowhead / Scenario / Mission Packs / Burdy's Persistent Normandy missions (@)
Burdy's Persistent Normandy missionsby
Persistent Normandy missions featuring I44 mod
Both Missions end when all zones turn blue (are secured)
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder.
- Every 15-20 times I have played through Night of Nights, 2 c47's will collide while flying. I have no idea why this happens, but it does every once in awhile. If you are either of those planes, just respawn and you will be placed somewhere in Normandy. This is a rare issue, but it does rarely happen.
- Sometimes enemies do not engage you (at all), if this happens, abort the server and rejoin (only found this issue on dedicated servers)
- DAC Init error sometimes pops up (Zone names not correct) - I believe this is due to Caching (could not find a zone name error), and it does not effect gameplay in anyway.
- Caching units sometimes leads to zones turning blue when they should be red. This is minor and fixes itself (to display an accurate reading) when a player is within 1200-1500 Meters of the town.
- Both Missions are made with DAC and completely dynamic. Lag is at a minimal (minus the Night of Nights drop- FPS drops for a little due to the massive scale of the drop)
- Missions made for Dedicated Server usage - cant guarantee stability locally hosted
- Please report all issues, as both missions are still not 100% complete in terms of bugs and stability.
Credits & thanks:
- Brecourt and a few other emplacements in the map are from the I44 Missions.
- FaaT Artillery
- JIP Fast Time
- Numerous scripts from I44 missions
- CEP Caching
- GeneralCarvar's Multiplayer Distance Draw + Grass Module.
- BI forums
- Arma 2
- Invasion 1944 - D-Day
- Community Base addons
- Invasion 1944 - D-Day Patch #5
Tags: No tags