Fast Transitions Mod [BETA]
This mod erases all the stops and glitches you experience when lowering your weapon while moving. All directions, stances and speed modes are processed, as well as handguns.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
Bind your 'Toggle Raise Weapon' to a singletap key or a mouse button (in custom controls as User Action #20 only).
Note for multiplayer: the mod seems to work flawlessly on 'Base' and 'Side' Respawn types, but for some unknown reason wont work with the 'Group' type.
- The mod will now work on Team Switch.
- CBA pre-init EH used instead of post-init makes the mod much more stable in multiplayer.
- Variables desynchronization issue on respawn fixed.
- A few more improvements in controls reactivity. Gameplay should be totally fluid now.
- Undefined variables error fixed
- Compatibility issue with my Walk As Default mod
- Immediate directional responsiveness when lowering or raising the weapon in all speed modes when standing up and in most cases otherwise
- Fixed the bugged TactToggle.
- Fixed the random control delay after the weapon lowering in Walk mode. Residual known flaws : see below post #21.
- Mouse binding is now possible in custom controls as User action #20.
- Optimized and signed
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3