Requirements: Extended Init Event Handler by Solus
Date: 2008-01-14 20:39
Real M136 modification
Since the M136 AT-4 is a single shot disposable weapon in real life I thought it should be in ArmA too. The M136 AT-4 is now firable once, then automatically dropped on the ground. It can be picked up, but since the weapon can't be loaded and fired again the only purpose would be in a human vs human missions if you want to be sneaky (however sneaky it is to fire an AT rocket!).
Ammo loadout for US and RACS AT soldiers are changed accordingly, giving them only one M136 rocket each, and exchanging the two excess rockets for magazines. The total number of slots used is the same as before, and thus shouldn't have any other effect on the game.
The addon can be used in multiplayer enve if only you use it on a server. Other players will not be able to see/pick up/use any M136 AT-4 launcher you have fired though (unless they have the mod too).
This version makes use of the Extended Event Handlers addon for better compatibility with other addons.
!Warning!: This modification alters original values in cfgVehicles!
1) Copy the '@Real_M136_Extended' folder into your ArmA directory. (Default C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA)
2)Create a shortcut with -mod=@Real_M136 (C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe -mod=@Real_M136_Extended)
3) Install the Extend Event Handlers addon, either on its own or in the Real_M136_Extended folder. It is essential that the Extend Event Handlers Addon runs at the same time as this one.
4)Run ArmA from that created shortcut
Alternatively, instead of 2) and 3), get Kegety's ArmA Launcer for better addon managing.
If you dont know how to use mod folders have a look at our FAQ.
Error message in multiplayer when player has fired the first tube. Everything works as intended though.
- Fixed update (thank you andersson for finding bug and solution!) and with included signature key
- removed the automatic removal of excess rockets.
- Initial release. M136 turned into single shot weapon. Ammo loadout for US and RACS AT soldiers changed accordingly.
If used in your own addons/mods, please give credit to the author for using his work.
Tags: No tags