Date: 2013-11-10 18:41
- Mod shows in the lower right corner of the screen your own rank setup by the mission maker.
- Mod shows Rank of your target ( Max 5 meters )
- Mod shows Nick of your target ( Max 5 meters )
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
Place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
- Modify or use mod elements for their own purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Debinarize / Unpbo is strictly prohibited.
Credits & Thanks:
Special Thanks to:
- BI for great Game.
- Link updated with proper keys
- fixed critical error present in version 1.1
- first release
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3