Ammo Crate Utility is a simple java application that you can use to make crate sqf scripts to add weapons, items,and equipment to crates without even touching a peice of code!
Installation / Usage:
1. Drag the folder named "Ammo Crate Util" to your desktop
2. Double Click Ammo Crate Utility.jar
3. Select the Weapons/Ammo/Items/Equipment you want and click "Add to Crate" then click "Compile"
4. Select the number of Weapons/Ammo/Magazines and click "Generate Script"
5. The program will generate a .SQF script and put it on your desktop
6. Play arma with the time you saved
Why isn't the application launching?
Credits & Thanks:
Developed By: Jonathan Danek
Special Thanks to: DuhMedic
- Respawn feature bug fix
- Added all new guns, mags, and items from arma
- Double click item to add to crate
- New Respawn feature allows your crate to respawn after desired time
- Erases text when you click on search bar
- Fixes issue when adding rangefinder, binoculars, or laser designator to a crate
- Fixed NewLine Bug on .sqf File
- Adds Menu Bar with the following items
- Add Custom Item
- Developer's Website
- Doesn't close program when closing "Choose Amount" window and new "Add Custom Class"
- Allows adding of custom weapons and items
- Few Minor Performance Fixes
- Inital Launch
- BI forums
- Java 1.7