released an updated version of his PG Services - Private Military Company addon
on the BI forums
Quote pomigit :
PG Services is a global provider of security and resource protection services. We offer professional services to support government agencies and multinational corporations in high risk and complex environments across the globe. Our personnel bring a dynamic combination of management, expertise and execution to each challenge–delivering long-term, cost-effective programs that are specifically tailored to meet customer needs.
Built on a foundation of legal, moral and ethical values, our company is committed to the highest standards of accountability, compliance and quality. Since our inception, we aim to set the standard throughout the industry with our stringent training and exacting code of ethics. We are fully compliant with government regulations, industry protocols and international law and firmly believe that combining integrity and quality into all we do best serves our clients and the communities in which we serve.
Thanks for everyone's patience. Version 0.6 is now out. A relatively minor update in the scheme of things but it adds a 2 new features and fixes a few issues.
- Added earpiece model (uses night vision goggles slot)
- Added VIP Client model
- Replaced the normal and specular map for uniforms using the BLUFOR uniform (to remove shiny patch and flag outline))
- Removed most of the hex edited models. Now only have the ones for the MX rifles since they still dont have camo selections
- Adjusted the capacity for all uniforms and vests to be in line with game vanilla versions
- Added faction icon
- Removed the class I created for the EBR with SOS scope since there is now one in game by default. Designated Marksman now uses the default in game class
- A few other minor config changes which wont be noticable to most people
- There may be other things I've done which are not listed here. Ive been working on this update on and off for the past few months so its possible ive forgotten a few things