The Vehicle Management System (VMS) is a dialog developed to help soldiers interact with vehicles. I suggest you use it only for vehicles and not soldiers or other objects to prevent bugs.
- Repairing specific parts of vehicles.
- Adding/Removing ammo from every turret within the vehicle.
- Monitoring vehicle cargo.
Installation / Usage:
In your init.sqf add the following line:
execVM "VehicleManagementSystem\init.sqf";In your description.ext add the following line:
#include "VehicleManagementSystem\vehicleManagementSystem.hpp"Paste the vehicleManagementSystem folder in your mission folder.
For each vehicle you want to attach this system to, use the following syntax:
[whatever_vehicle_object_you_want_to_use] execVM "vehicleManagementSystem\vehicleAddAction.sqf";An example mission is attached.
- The game will crash when the user spams the remove magazine button at a rate of about 20 clicks per second. (Faster than a fast double click)
You can edit these scripts if you inform me on what editions you are making.
This will enable me to add nice features that you might make to the original version.
- User defined event handling for aborting an action(like repairing, adding ammo etc.).
- User defined extra scripts to run while the user executes an action.
- User defined conditions which will restrict unlimited supplying of ammo, refueling etc.
- BI forums