released an updated version of his Tao Modular Realism modification
on the BI forums
Quote Taosenai :
TMR is a modular, open-source modification for Arma 3 aimed at increasing realism and complexity without sacrificing engaging gameplay and accessibility. Currently it includes only a small number of features, but more are being developed. TMR is meant to be used in all environments: single player, multiplayer co-op, team vs. team, even open-world scenarios.
I am the king of rapid updates for stupid bugs, but at least I get some little new feature in each time.
Thanks to AW-Conroy for reporting the autorest directionality bug, which was the thoughtless result of an overenthusiastic last-minute optimization (which saved 0.06 ms!).
Quick barely-tested release to get some of these major issues sorted out. (By putting alpha at the end I allow myself to do this!)
There is also a CSO build for 0.5alpha3, though I have not had a chance to test it at all.
- Requires CBA 184.108.40.20623 RC3.
- Changed: ai - Machine gun bursts are shorter to better reflect a 6-9 round length. More adjustments are needed.
- Fixed: ai - TAR-21 now has correct firing modes.
- Fixed: hiteffects - Hilarious falldown slide when hit in a vehicle or turret removed.
- Added: hiteffects - Will disable the TMR falldown when tpwfall is loaded and enabled.