an updated version of his SQL-Life stat save
using Arma2Net and Arma2MySQL.
Quote Linnet :
Hello there arma community, I've been working on a stat saver for life missions using Arma2Net (ScottNZ) & Arma2MySQL (Firefly2442), thanks to them for creating such awesome additions to the arma community!
Before I go any further I'd just like to say that the latest version has not yet been tested with a full server, so far only with 25-30 people however it worked rather well then. So if you are intrested in implementing this it might contain bugs, exploits or may not even work at all!
- Saves your inventory, bank account, licenses, streetrep
- Comes with a premade loading screen & dialog for stat saving.
- Save one car of your choice and puts it back in the impound lot after a restart.
- Extreme code cleanup.
- Reworked two-dimensional arrays.
- Removed Vehicle save temprorarily.
- Renamed Functions.
- Updated SQL to run procedures instead of raw commands. (IMPORTANT THAT YOU UPDATE YOUR SQL DATABASE!)
- Database has been improved to be the proper variable types such as Int and Double.
- Documentation added!
- Changed the way to initalize it, see the new installation instructions.