Benelli M4 Super 90 Pack
I'm happy to release my first benelli pack. That's still a beta version so there may be some bugs and stuff that are not perfect, but I considered it already advanced enough for a release, so here it is.
- more than 8 variants of the benelli M4 super 90 shotgun
- collapsable stocks can actually be collapsed and extended at will
- sounds made by Oliie
- addon compatible with R3F and FHQ accessories
- 2 ammo types included: buckshot and slug rounds
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons/mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
The classnames can be found in the readme.
As always with my packs, they are open source so feel free to get the source files, modify them etc.
So feel free to reuse any part of the archive and redistribute them (just please give me some credits if you do.
The source pack is available here: Benelli M4 Super 90 Pack Source
Credits & Thanks:
I want to thank Oliie for helping me with the sounds.
- fix issue with ammo
- added incremental reload option (not animated yet)
- use CBA keybindings for weapon options: default SHIFT-H for stock, SHIFT-F for loading a round
- now compatible with 1.24
- improved textures and materials
- added removeable muzzle brake
- fixed an error message in stock script (thx to armatech)
- fix a bug in stock script
- pack now supports ASDG Joint Rails
- now use shift-b to extend/collapse the stock
- removed the action menu to handle the stock
- fixed stock script
- fixed stock script (temporary fix)
- added missing inventory pictures
- give variants different names for the rifles to all appear in VAS correctly
- BI forums
- ASDG Joint Rails