Date: 2007-10-12 16:56
Oil rig platform for Armed Assault.
Put the files "usec_rig_a.pbo.usec.bisign" and "usec_rig_a.pbo" in your ArmA "addon" folder or in a mod folder.
If you do not know how to use mod folders have a look in our FAQ.
Place the "oilrig.Intro.pbo" mission in your ArmA\Missions folder.
* DEFECT: Textures inconsistencies (scale wrong for some repeating textures)
* DEFECT: Textures missing materials (Lighting issues)
* DEFECT: Cannot fire through windows (no fire geometry)
* DEFECT: Cannot use stairs inside building to reach bottom deck
* DEFECT: No LOD's
* DEFECT: No AI Pathways
* DEFECT: Config reference Incorrect for Building
* DEFECT: Not all objects have geometry (can walk through barrels)
* DEFECT: Cannot go from base platform into water (ladder doesn't work)
* DEFECT: Cannot go to very top of derrick (ladder doesn't work)
... and many more!
v 1.0.1 Alpha:
This ADDON SOFTWARE is an UNOFFICIAL modification to the Armed Assault(c) computer game. All original material published in this addon is copyrighted and remains the intellectual property of Dean Hall Design (DHD) Limited. All licensed material published in this addon remains the intellectual property of the respective authors, and may be used as part of this addon only.
You are free to use and store this addon for personal use, however to ensure the highest level of support it may not be modified, distributed, or used for a commercial purpose without the express written consent of the author. If you would like to host this addon for public distribution, contact the author for approval to ensure the highest quality of distribution and access to updates. Approvals to modify, distribute, or use the addon for commercial purposes are displayed publicly on the wiki site at http://tools.assembla.com/usec_oilrig/wiki/.
All accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed "AS IS" and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. The user must assume all risk of using the addon. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the agreement.
Tags: No tags