This addon adds a totally new entire faction (retextured NATO units), reworked materials, uniforms in vegetata camo pattern ,woodland and desert vegetata, backpacks in vegetata camo patterns,woodland and desert vegetata, groups in editor divided into Vegetata, woodland and vegetata desert, dedicated icons for each: uniform, backpack exc., a new unit for the recon men (renamed men SF) which is UAV Operator SF, units with boonie and cap have the NV goggles inside the vest and not mounted on the head, the same for snipers (no nvgoggles on head but inside inventory, Ghillie suit is in vegetata camo pattern), reworked loadout for each unit, retextured vehicles to be used in woodland Islands.
adds reworked site module for populating military bases with vegetata units (sites=>BLUFOR=>ITALIA), Italian names and surnames to AI units, the soldier's voices and faces are from AAF units
It contains stringtable including italian language and english.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
no uniforms blood 'cause the command hiddenselectionmaterials actually have this bug, but for sure will be fixed in the near future
Please note that this is purely fictional on the wave of ArmA 3, so if you're looking for something realistic, more complete or non fictional at all, please do not download this mod, avoid commenting in this topic,try looking for something else. thanks in advance
This version will be updated when new 3d model of weapons and vehicles will be included (still lot of time needed we're working on this in just 2 persons).
Credits & Thanks:
Many thanks to =HH= lupo@lpha,=HH= Chairborne, =AMI= Maw, =AMI= Lynx, Frost, kappasilent, Hollywood, Centauro83, Catilina, WildWolf for help in testing and convincing me in upgrading the old version, many thanks to the whole SGI community for its effort and to the =HH= clan for critics, suggestions and testing
Many special thanks to Lonewolf from SGI community for his usefull help in developing
License / Disclaimer:
Modification of the contents of this addon is only allowed with direct permission of both of the original authors.
Should permission be granted by the authors the contents of this addon are under APL-SA license. that means that modification of any derivative of the original content also requires permission of both original authors.
- Permission of authors required for any type of modification that results in redistribution even/especially in modified state
- Noncommercial - You may not use this material for any commercial purposes.
- Arma Only - You may not convert or adapt this material to be used in other games than Arma.
- Share Alike - If you adapt, or build upon this material after receiving permission, you may distribute the resulting material only under the same license.
- The arma 3 logo on the italian flag has been made by me and it's wired to this mod so do not use that logo for your mod, without asking me.
- The arma 3 logo is copyright protected and it's property of Bohemia Interactive Studio.
- fixed A-164 Plane texture (many thanks to Lao Fei Mao)
- fixed some issues related to the last 1.42 patch
-added some assets from the last Marksmen DLC (some classes are dependant on this awesome DLC)
- fixed some problems related to heli pilots
- fixed vests and armors stats (according to latest VA)
- fixed uniforms stats (according to latest VA)
- fixed localization issue with Desert Autorifleman
- added proper crew helmet to armored vehicles crewmen
- reworked vegetata textures for infantery uniforms (removed arms weird texture noise and shadows)
- reworked vehicles materials (for a better camo look)
- totally reworked vegetata camo
- new vegetata desert
- new woodland camo
- new uniforms markings for pilots (helicopter and plane)
- new retexture vehicles
- new module sites faction italia
- new units loadout
- new overall units look
- final release, no more support for this
- Fixed: 17° Stormo insigna on helmets now it's in its correct position
-Fixed: New loadout for 17° Stormo incursori night operations units (black Ops)
- Fixed: Now blackops marksman should respawn with correct gear
- Fixed: blackops demolitions specialist started with no helmet and respawned with helmet, now has helmet from the start
- SF forces and snipers, with NV goggles inside the vest and not mounted on head respawned with NV goggles on head
now this won't happen anymore
- Now wounds and blood are showing correctly
- Italian flag on the chest in the vest
- 17° Stormo incursori insigna on combat helmets
- Men black Ops with special gear
- L39 from the faction
- reworked socks
- first release
- BI forums