Date: 2013-09-22 07:46
Downloads / Arma 3 / Scenarios / Multiplayer Gamemodes / SC / The Battle for Fort Rattlesnake KOTH-40
BLUFOR and OPFOR go head to head in a battle to claim Fort Rattlesnake. The team that holds the fort will be awarded points as long as they occupy it. First team to 1000 points wins the game. The deserted salt flats of Altis have been completely converted into a wasteland battleground, with Fort Rattlesnake right at the heart.
- Virtual Ammobox System
- Room for 40 players
- Completely custom made map layout. The desert of Atlis never looked so battleworn.
- Automatic vehicle respawn (120 seconds if left abandoned, 30 seconds if destroyed).
- Base camping protections (Vehicles from opposing teams will be completely disabled at 300m of the base. Opposing players will be killed within 150m of the base. Killzones marked on the map for all teams to see their boundaries).
- 5 different armored and lightly armored vehicles.
- Medium to long game length, meaning even if your team is losing there is always the shot at a comeback.
- Minimal scripting for less lag.
- Tons of defensive positions for snipers to have some fun.
- Over 1 square kilometer of custom battleground.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.
- Vehicles can no longer enter opposing spawn kill zones. Now vehicles will be disabled along with having all of their ammo depleated, effectively bricking the vehicle. Opposing players may still make a run for it!
- Points are no longer awarded if there is a dead player only inside of the fort.
- Vehicles will no longer respawn twice, causing base explosions.
- Virtual ammo boxes no longer stop working after a player dies.
- Certain buildings were, for some reason, indestructible. This has been fixed.