Date: 2014-08-18 22:52
Polish Armed Forces Mod adds contemporary Polish Armed Forces to ArmA 3 universe.
- wz. 96C Beryl assault rifle (standard, woodland and desert camo)
- wz. 96 Beryl assault rifle with Pallad granade launcher
- wz. 96B/C Beryl assault rifle with GPBO grenade launcher (standard, woodland and desert camo)
- mini Beryl carabine (standard, woodland and desert camo)
- kbw Bor both in 7.62mm and .338 caliber (standard, woodland and desert camo)
- UKM 2000P machine gun (standard, woodland and desert camo)
- WIST-94 Pistol (standard and woodland painting)
- Patrol cap wz. 93 woodland and desert camo variants
- Slash Bandoliers wz. 93 woodland and desert camo variants
- Chestrigs wz. 93 woodland and desert camo variants
- Carrier vests wz. 93 woodland and desert camo variants
- Bergen wz. 93 woodland and desert camo variants
- Field Pack wz. 93 woodland and desert camo variants
- Caryall wz. 93 woodland and desert camo variants
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
The signfiles can be downloaded seperatly from here:
See the included readme files for the classnames.
- UKM 2000P reload hand-anims completely wrong
- Some soldier loadouts are completely wrong.
- So are the ones of the Pallad GL
- A few naming/description issues
- Missing inventory icons (using existing A3 icons)
- Officer uniform looks... well, doesn't
- Alex shooting anim does not move the bolt action lever
Credits & Thanks:
ACC Modding Team
Project Lead: Wyspa
Modelling : Kane
Texturing : NOON, Wyspa
Configs : Laxentis
Special thanks to:
LordJarhead for the amazing sounds
Project Reality: Polish Project Team for their magnificent models
Shock for being an awesome military advisor
Przemro for hunting the dreadful bugs
- Late bootcamp fix.
- Improved kbw Bor (Alex) ballistics.
- Release hotfix
- Added kbw Bor (Alex), GPBO Grenade Launcher, WIST-94 Pistol
- Added new retextured uniforms and more equipment
- Initial release
- BI forums
- FHQ Accessories pack