Date: 2013-11-02 07:11
Downloads / Operation Arrowhead / Scenario / Co-op missions / Takistan Force: Soviet war in Afghanistan Co-32 (@)
Takistan Force: Soviet war in Afghanistan
ported by Churrofighter
From a collection of different missions the server randomly picks one mission at a time, let it take place at a randomly chosen location on the map of FATA.
There are 10 different missions at the moment, like clearing a town, capturing high value assets, hostages, searching ammo caches, escorting a convoy to a solitary outpost etc. - a mission parameter can be set to the maximum number of missions the team has to accomplish or can fail, respectively.
A mission generally can fail, when the overall team's deathcount exceeds a certain value during a mission, so "not to die is vital".
- CO and Squad Leaders can call a wide variety of artillery support through Advanced Artillery Request System menu, such as D-30 122mm HE-FRAG, WP, ILLUM or 82mm mortars.
- Crewmans can spawn T-55A, BMD-1, BRDM-2, BTR-70 and ZSU-23-4.
- Pilots can order MI-8, MI-8MTV-3 (57mm rockets) and MI-24V with S-8, UPK-23 or FAB-250.
- Ordinary infantry riflemen are limited to UAZ-469 and URAL-375.
It has 32 player slots featuring Soviet Paratroopers:
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder for multiplayer/coop.
Credits & thanks:
Deadsmile187 for the base (as always, nice job),
Monsada for his UPSMON Patrol Script,
Bon_Inf* for the original mission.
- Arma 2
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 - Core
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 - eXtras
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - RU
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - USNavy
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - SM
- Community Base Addons
- A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment
- F.A.T.A. - Federally Administred Tribal Areas, Pakistán