Date: 2020-05-10 16:09
This is a re-release of my APP-6A markers that I originally made for Arma 2.
Improved map markers for showing units and vehicles on the map in Arma 3.
Script support only. See the readme for command and marker lists.
Do not expect regular (or any) updates.
A huge amount of markers for representing groups, with an even bigger number of possible combinations
Ability to have markers track units or vehicles
Blue Force Tracker functionality
Full multiplayer capability, including JIP and TVT support
To install VKing's APP-6 NATO map markers you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
And the United Operations community
- Made sure everything works again
- Fixed BFT script errors
- Allowed left-side symbols on unit markers
- Fixed text colour (should now be proper black again)
- First Steam Workshop release.
- Fixed an issue that could cause rpt spam when deleting or hiding markers.
- Added a missing texture file
- Some backend cleanup
- Improved readability of some symbols
- Added "cargo" symbol for air groups and air vehicles
- Added "fighter" symbol for air vehicles
- Added markers for air vehicles:
To use add "airunit" to the mod array.
- Added unknown style markers:
Use "unknown" as type instead of a side
- first release
- Community Base addons A3
- BI forums