S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod Patch #3
This small patch updates your S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod version 1.02 version to version 1.03.
Only install this patch if you use the previous version 1.02 release!
Overwrite your S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod version 1.02 with the files included in this archive!
STALKER MOD requires only ARMA2: CO. Beta patches can cause bugs and glitches, so I reccomend do not use any beta patches.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
Included pbo files:
Credits & Thanks:
At first - GSC for great game.
Sumrak for a beautiful island Namalsk, sound environment and bloodsucker,
Icewindo for stalker units,
gms for the excellent rifle CZ584,
Christian.1987 for a great pack of G3,
Clayman for his parts-of-dogs ,
And of course.. Vilas for great "East weapons pack", which I use everywhere
- Fixed: Dogs not moving after load saved game
- Fixed: killed a zombie > become criminal
- Fixed: Multiplied radiation damage in MP
- Fixed: Multiplied psy damage in MP
- Changed: Decreased size of health indicators
- Changed: Health indicators now optional (set specific variable to unit: "DAP_STALKER_NOINDICATORS")
- Fixed: killed a military > become criminal
- Added: Tent now save your inventory after death
- Added: server option: enable\disable health indicators
- BI forums
- S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod
- S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod Patch #1
- S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod Patch #2