Real weather is a simple and efficient script that creates dynamic weather/time environnement and synchronize weather on local & MP games.
- create a random rain, wind, fog, and sync time on MP game
- fast time to play night & day
Installation / Usage:
1) Turn on "manual" all weather parameters in the mission editor.
2) add real_weather.sqf in your mission directory and add this line in your init.sqf:
 execVM "real_weather.sqf";
Jip players are not automatically synchronized when they arrive in game, they must wait at least 1 minute before to be sync.
There is a very low cpu usage on server / client side.
Under Gpl, you can share, modify, distribute this script but don't remove the licence and the name of the original author
- random weather at start
- night and day time ratio
- fixed to give a smooth visual transition weather
- fix time bug
- add starting weather & date parameter
- synchronize JIP weather
- fix MP sync
- tune rain when cloudy
- add time parameters to tune fast time, forecast time, etc.
- add a mission example
- first release
- BI forums
Tags: No tags