Light Vehicle Respawn Scriptby
Respawn destroyed and abandoned vehicles.
Installation / Usage:
- _this select 0: < OBJECT > - VEHICLE
- _this select 1: < NUMBER > - ABANDONED DELAY IN SECONDS
- _this select 2: < NUMBER > - DESTROYED DELAY IN SECONDS
- _this select 3: < CODE > - FUNCTION THE VEHICLE CALLS UPON RESPAWN (OPTIONAL)
Usage (Vehicle init Line):
_nul = [ this, 120, 60, LVR_fnc_hunterInit ] spawn LVR_fnc_vehRespawnhave the vehicle call the custom LVR Function upon respawn (see functions.hpp && fn_hunterInit.sqf)
Default usage :
_nul = [ this, 120, 60 ] spawn LVR_fnc_vehRespawn;
- Re-wrote and consolidated the versions as 3 were too many. Now there's just Larrow's NSLVR & LVR.
- LVR now has a new veh init structure. Users now (OPTIONALLY) simply create their small function files (registered in cfgFunctions this time) and have the vehicle call the function upon respawn to set it's init.
- Refined some conditions to use lazy evaluation.
- Cleaned up un-needed checks
- BI forums
Tags: No tags