Date: 2014-12-17 08:44
This is a mod retexture pack has been in the works since Arma 2, but mostly with Arma 3 and its my first public release after years of internal stuff.
I wanted to release this publically as a thank you to the community and BIS. This is a mod pack made for my unit, Task Force Apache, and works beautifully so far in A3. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
Classnames can be found in the included readme file!
Minor clipping issues with MICH/PVS14 combo.
+ 5.11/Eagle backpacks
+ US Navy Officer/Enlisted Dress Uniforms
+ New chest rig models
If you're interested in helping out in any way, please let me know. I'm looking for a modeller to help me.
I developed this while using Tonic's Virtual Ammo Box and virtual arsenal. It's a lot more convenient (IMHO) this way, but not required. There are no requirements for this mod other than A3.
For full class names and change log see the mod change log included in downloaded file.
I’m in dire need for another modeller. If you’re interested, please PM me immediately.
Credits & Thanks:
+ Alex Vestin for his MCam template and general config issues that arose.
+ Saul for his INDEP Camo Templates
+ Riouken (Oliver) general assistance over the years
+ BIS for the awesome models, fun games and community outreach you do for all of us since the day of OFP (and now for the data release!).
+ Lt Deschamps[7CMBG] for fixing the BLUFOR/INDEP force issue! (in previous versions)
+ Maj Morency[7CMBG] for O2 and config issues that arose.
+ StalkerGB for his PVS14 model.
+ TxT for O2 and config issues that arose and general assistance.
+ Binkowski for general O2, config issues that arose.
+ Task Force Apache for testing/evaluation and critic. And bugging the shit out of me.
END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT:
You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only.
This add-on is meant for ARMA 3 game platform by Bohemia Interactive only.
Any commercial or military use is strictly forbidden without permission from the author.
Out of respect for the work I did, and the help I've been given, the community, and the game and BI, please do not edit this without consent by me and me alone. Please contact me for request for alterations.
This addon is released under:
Creative Commons Licence
- 5.11 RUSH 12 packs w/Antennae (compatible w/TFAR!)
- Ghostex (GSTX) Camos Alpha 1, Hotel 2, Golf 1
- White (NWU3) uniform
- Ghostex, Deceptex (DCTX), Kryptek (KYTX), USMC PASGTs
- Added missing boonie caps
- More PASGT cover variants
- Completely new NWU3/AOR2 camo
- Completely new USMC MARPAT camo
- All previous boonie caps
- Former MICH renamed to PASGT (resolved some issues)
- Khaki/Tiger camo combo error
- SBT12, 20, 21, 22 patches
- White (BDU) Uniform
- Deceptex uniforms (Easy 5, George 7, India 5, Item 1, Yankee 18)
- WTE DOU Shoulder texture
- Tiger (OCP) missing patch
- DOU Uniform texture
- Renamed all default BIS MICH retextures to proper PASGT. Look for TFA PASGT. Classname remains the same.
- Fixed Protec model error.
- A91 Patch name
- NWu/KHK Camo Error
- Shading on MICH helmet covers
- Tiger stripe + variants
- Guns n Coffee, Miami-Dade, Loggins, SEAL Team Patches
- Mod Icon
- ST9 Patch sizing
- Readme file
- All BDU variant knee pad coloring
- Protec 5 camo
- Black vest and backpack texture
- All patches are appropriately sized now
- Protect Camo 2 texture
- Reintroduced FOL Plate Carrier by request, and replaced the RGrn variant name..
- CSE support for all plate carriers with camelbacks.
- COU, ACU, NWU2 Assault packs.
- All camo variants in kitbags.
- Added DOU (GRN) variant camo.
- Added new MICH helmets (ACU, MARPAT W, MARPAT D, OCP, DOU, WTE)
- Added Protec Helmet (BLK, GRN, TAN, Camo 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Added Mixed camo plate carrier (TAN on GRN)
- All vest and backpack textures have been edited.
- Vest textures are higher detailed (straps, buckkels, fabrics, radio, 203s)
- All uniform textues - higher resolution overall and numerous fixes (ripstock materials, stretch fabric around knees, etc.)
- Changes all SND color to KHK color (Khaki 400)
- FOL plate carrier matches other FOL gear better
- NWU2 plate carrier matches other NWU2 gear better
- Camelback of plate carriers now have the proper camo direction orientation
- Various config display name adjustments.
- Lite textures
- Excess texture files and vest options.
- All lite vest models have been changed to an appropriate lite version of the heavy
- All vest textures have been tweaked.
- BI forums