Requirements: Extended eventhandlers Solus & Killswitch
Version: RC 1.0
Date: 2008-04-21 16:00
Dynamic Sound AI
Wolfrug and Sickboy
Since this version of RUG_DSAI is in most matters entirely revamped from the old version, I figured it needed a whole new topic. The reason it's entirely different is thanks to Sickboy, who overhauled all my clunky old scripts, made it MP-compatible, and messed with the configs until they look like they do now (really sleek). Aside from that, RUG DSAI still does what it used to: gives your and the enemies' AI a voice beyond the stale radio messages.
* Ready made scripts for Dynamic Sound AI that is easily modifiable by the end-user.
* Your AI will shout curses at the enemy, tell you when they're reloading, throwing a grenade, engaging, when they're hurt, fleeing or when they've scored a big kill! And much more.
* Works in both SP, client-side MP and server-side MP
* Features English, Arab, Russian and Spanish voices by default
* Can assign voices to all sides (BLUFOR, OPFOR, Independent, Civilian, SideEnemy)
* Easily activated/deactived by mission makers, addon makers or server admins as required, using global variables and config entries (see below for more information)
* Auto-initialization using XEH (fully XEH compatible)
Server-side addon requires ArmA version 1.09+, since it uses the new command addPublicVariableEventHandler!! SP and client-side MP -should- work in 1.08 however.
Installation (for dummies):
- NB: you need the latest version of XEH loaded as well.
Included .pbo files:
This is a signed addon. Server admins can download the server key from here.
Video by Mr Burns (old version)
- First public release of new version
- Full optimization overhaul by Sickboy
- Initial Version
- OFPEC forums
- BI forums
Tags: No tags