The ArmA3 Serbian Military (shortly: =A3SM=) v.1.2 contains today's and also modern era units 2020-2035, infantry, vehicles, armored vehicles, tanks and air force as well as airplanes, helicopters (transport and combat) and UAV aircraft.
Infantry with realistic camouflage scheme used by Serbian Military. Infantry is divided into three groups: 1.) Army Infantry for classical general purpose and combat (helmet, heavy body armor and light infantry weapons in 5.56, 7.62 and 6.5 caliber); 2.) light infantry and special forces for faster movement and interventions and combat on land (green and brown berets which represents regular army and 72. special purpose battalion, lightweight body armor and light infantry weapons); 3.) Special forces of the Serbian military. 63. parachute battalion, for rapid intervention and air landings (red berets, combat vest and a special infantry weapons and parachute). Also added black berets which represents Serbian military police and counter terrorist unit and M4WD special purpose vehicles of military police. Vehicles in ArmA3 Serbian Military contains of transport, "Zamak" trucks and Zamak trucks for special purposes (fuel, repairs, hospital, etc.). In addition to the trucks A3SM contains light armored vehicles for three purposes: command center with laser-guided sights, vehicle for anti-personnel (AP) combat (machine guns) and a vehicle with an automatic grenade launcher also for AP combat. Also added prowler vehicles for special forces units and their rapid deployments and scouting. From heavier armored vehicles have armored fighting vehicle of infantry with AT rockets (Gorgon), Marshal APC as land trop's carrier with heavy machine gun and cannon. Main battle tank in ArmA3 Serbian Military is tank T-100 in the camouflage pattern of the Serbian Military and the tank from AAF indep side. Airforce in ArmA3 Serbian Military consist of the jet from ArmA3 in vehicle camouflage scheme which is similar to "Super Galeb G4" (L39 Albatros), camo modern light combat attack helicopter (littlebirds) and one helicopter for transport (AAF reskin).
To install ArmA3 Serbian Military =A3SM= you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
All in-game pictures in HD resolution can be viewed on this page
or on this page
Credits & Thanks:
More information can be found on the official web page for ArmA3 Serbian mod: http://www.ims.netai.net
Credits for making ArmA3 Serbia mode:
= A2SM = and now = A3SM = Peter and of course Bohemia Interactive Studio for making such a great vurtual gamelike combat simulator - ArmA3.
- Removed dependencies from Massie's weapons pack which causes error on game startup, now for playing need only main game
- Added some new vehicles to ArmA3 Serbian Military (M4WD, Prowlers, Armed boat in Serbian camouflage pattern etc.);
- Better vehicle textures, infantry vests, modular helmets from Contact DLC, radio bag, backpacks, icons and their improvement for full HD;
- Some vehicles have now camonet in Serbian military pattern and on some Serbian flag attached (M4WD unarmed and armed boat);
- Some new units (military police and 72. infantry special forces brigade), reskin of three new vests and helmets,
- No dependencies on other mods
, fully compatible with RHS units (Serbian Forces)
- Added some new vehicles to ArmA3 Serbia Mod,
- Better vehicle textures and their improvement,
- Some new units and reskin fix on some uniforms,
- Added to mod three SP scenario missions (playing time around a few hours per mission, one life like in reality)
- Added one domination style SP campaign
(fuly replayable, random main and side objectives, playing time: week or month)
- first release