LEA - Loadout Editor for Arma 3by
[S.o.E] team - Sons of Exiled
LEA is a standalone application with the goal to simplify the customisation of player's loadout and mission edition.
It uses a full graphical interface and maximum automatised processes to help mission-makers and team players waste as less as possible time in editing loadouts.
LEA has the capability to read and rewrite mission.sqm files as well as generate SQF scripts into ArmA 3 mission.
The software is provided with @LEA addon for players to make their loadout at mission start-up whatever the mission running on server.
LEA can also help ArmA 3 team play thanks to its capability to easily share user profiles and missions through FTP.
LEA for Players:
- Creation and management of an unlimited number of profiles see applicable ingame on the fly see.
- Possibility of sharing profiles by FTP using LEA Client Interface see.
LEA for mission makers:
- Edition of all units (playables & AI), of all sides see.
- Edition of vehicule cargos, ammunition boxes, and all objects having cargo in the mission see.
- Quick edition commands by using predefined profile or by quick creation.
- Extraction and compression of pbo files.
- Possibility to share missions by FTP using LEA Client Interface.
Use Check for Updates in the Help menu or use the Windows automatic installer
See the wiki here.
Since ArmA3 1.50, if you want to use @LEA addon, you must:
- Run the game with -filePatching parameter
- Run the server with allowedFilePatching = 2; parameter from server.cfg
More info https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183049-file-patching/?p=2898951
Credits & Thanks:
[S.o.E] Major_Shepard: Software Conception & Script
[S.o.E] Matt2507: Graphic Conception & Script
[S.o.E] ETBSMorgan: Mission Making Conception
[S.o.E] Papanowel: Data integration
[BWF] Le_Culto: Script Help
[S.o.E], [BWF] & [F27] members: Testing
[S.o.E] team - http://www.sonsofexiled.fr
[BWF] team - http://www.blackwater.fr
[F27] team - http://www.force27.com
LEA is a free software distributed under the GNU Global Public Licence (GPL), version 3.
Authors and the [S.o.E] team reject any responsability in the use of this software.
v2.0 Update 24
- Fixed: LEA GUI doesn't start with JRE 1.8.0_60 published on 18 August 2015.
v2.0 Update 7
- Added: Mission Editor & Profile Editor: support for bipod item introduced by marksman dlc.
- Updated: RHS USAF and AFRF addons updated to v0.3.7 now available from public repository.
v2.0 Update 6
- Added: Addon importer: the addon extracter can now manage pbo compressed files with Elitness.
- Added: Addon importer: support for addon with config.cpp instead of config.bin.
- Fixed: Mission Editor: re-importing a mission may reset on/off script flag if set off on a named unit.
- Fixed: Mission Editor: hide non assigned command may not work with unit and on/off script fag set off.
v2.0 Update 5
- Updated: @LEA to v1.3
- Added: Virtual Arsenal integrated within @LEA.
- Fixed: @LEA: Apply Loadout does not kept available upon 5 minutes even if the player stays in the 100 meters close to his spawning location.
- Fixed: Right clicking on uniform/vest/backpack does not work sometimes.
- Added: keep default helmet and glasses as options.
v2.0 Update 4
- Modified: loadout scripts now use new forceAddUniform SQF command to give a uniform to player with @LEA or to units a mission. This should fix the issues with player getting nacked when using a different side uniform.
- Fixed: missing Aviator glasses, .45 sound suppressor as rifle silencer.
v2.0 Update 3
- Added: donation by PayPal.
- Added: support for TFAR 0.9.1
- Changed: @LEA updated to v1.2
- Fixed: @LEA: glasses not removed when changing from one to another profile.
- Fixed: @LEA: enable_lea_addon = false instruction where no more working since last ArmA 3 update.
- Fixed: throwable items (grenades, smokes, chemlights...) not usable from uniform/vest/backpack.
- Fixed: auto-assignation and manual assignation of a unit name failed when the unit is linked to a waypoint in the mission.sqm file.
- Fixed: unit with presence=0 and a name assigned into the mission.sqm file may cause an in game script error for missing variable.
v2.0 update 2
- Fixed: missing rifle/launcher/pistol primary magazine for naked unit.
- Fixed: missing rifle/launcher/pistol primary magazine for unit with full up uniform/vest/backpack.
- Fixed: deprecated exit sqf command removed from loadout-init.sqf script.
v2.0 update 1
- Fixed: Ammo crate and vehicle cargo scripts have been modified to support changes introduced by ArmA 3 v1.12.
- Fixed: unit selection from tree is lost when switching from Mission Editor to Profile Editor and inversely.
- Fixed: Selecting ALL into the Addon Filter still display items from disabled addons.
- Added: user can disable addon from Addon Install panel.
- Added: repository panel now indicates addon status been installed or updated.
- Fixed: @LEA: duplicated Apply Loadout action when player get in vehicle.
- Fixed: Missing one magazine in loadout when same magazine is already in uniform/vest/backpack and loaded with rifle/launcher/pistol.
- Fixed: Ammo crate script generation - missing NVGoggles into crate.
- Fixed: Ammo crate script generation - duplicate backpacks with the number of player in game.
- Fixed: In game script error "error undefined variable in expresion" when disabling a unit from the slot panel in a multiplayer game not hosted on a dedicated server.
- Fixed: Mission Edition - Player respawn with LEA loadout.
- Fixed: Required Addons list is not updated when removing an item from loadout.
- Improved: Addon Filter list in alphabetic order.
- Improved: Addon Editor - multiple improvements in analyse efficiency.
- Modified: Mission Editor - Scripting of named IA and Empty units is now disable by default when importing a mission.sqm file.
- first public release
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3
- Java Runtime Environment 7