WIP loadout dialog. The player can equip himself as he sees fit.
Installation / Usage:
Extract the contents of the DLS mission folder into yours.
I used postInit = 1 on the faction filter function. I need feedback regarding JIP.To make sure all players of all sides (initially and JIP) are rendering the appropriate gear within the dialog.
- None that I'm aware of!
- Impliment multiple saved loadouts
Credits & Thanks:
Bohemia Interactive - For A3 + Utilities
License / Disclaimer:
- I take no responsibility for (im)possible damage to your game/system that may be caused by installation of this weapons UI. DLS may not be altered for redistribution.
- Fixed the scrollBar. listScrollBar is now being used rather than the apparently depreciated scrollBar.
- Loading a loadout will no longer render an extra dls dialog
- Saving and loading loadouts will not cause errors.
- Faction filter to automatically render the appropriate gear based on the players faction.
- Ability to save your current loadout (only 1 and it's not persistent yet).
- added compatible magazines and items listboxes
- Took out grass and VD sliders
- Added a small text resizing slider (buttons)
- Other misc tweaks and adjustments
- Magazines now get removed from the proper container when double click deleting the item from player inventory.
- Using cfgFunctions to store functions. No compile in the init.sqf is needed now.
- Display names are used now instead of class names
- Added copy to clipboard feature (thanks to Larrow)
- List Box text should now be legible for those using smaller ui sizes
- Users can now drag the appropriate magazine onto the magazine slot to load the weapon (if there is no magazine present)
- Misc optimizations mostly thanks to Larrow
- BI forums