informed us he released an updated version of his bCombat infantry AI Mod
on the BI forums
bCombat is an ArmA 3 infantry AI enhancement mod in form of addon which aims to achieve both a more aware and human-alike infantry AI. It is still under development.
Quote fabrizio_T :
bCombat aims to achieve both a more aware and human-alike infantry AI.
It features an unique ecosystem, including an event-driven AI morale / skill system as well as many optional AI enhancements.
- Morale system driving dynamically AI behavour and skills.
- AI behaviour is affected by many environmental events.
- Modular mod architecture: optional features may be toggled on/off or tweaked at will.
- Reduced (excessive) AI firing accuracy.
- AI units proactively lay suppressive fire and suffer sensible morale / skill penalty when suppressed.
- Increased AI survivability: better use of cover, movement and suppressive fire lead to longer firefights.
- Player led AI units require far less micro-management on the battlefield.
Please show your support for bCombat on MANW (Make Arma Not War) contest!
- New: "bcombat_ballistics_native_handler" variable allowing usage of bDetect or BIS native close-bullet detection.
- Tweaked: AI units better fulfilling tasks
- Tweaked: AI units are now able to dynamically merge / split teams
- Tweaked: investigation behaviour reworked
- Fixed: excessive morale hit introduced by AI changes in ArmA3 BETA 1.3X builds
- Fixed: minor bugfix