Moduload — Save-Game Mod Initializer
Moduload adds a button to the bottom right of the Escape Menu which, when pressed, runs the initialization code for any addon that uses CBA's Extended Pre or Post-Init EventHandlers for its initialization (allowing the player to reinitialize mods after loading a save-game).
The button is only enabled when CBA-dependent mods require initialization (to prevent initializing mods multiple times).
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
- While the mod is not CBA-dependent itself, it is intended to be used with mods that are CBA-dependent.
- In order for Moduload to work on a particular mission, it must be installed before starting that mission.
- Any mods that use CBA to launch initially but then use their own save-game-load-initialization code will be reinitialized twice: once from their own code and a second time when Moduload is run. To prevent this, addon makers may add "disableModuload = true;" to their mod's CBA Pre/Post Init EventHandlers config to exempt their mod from being initialized by Moduload.
clientInit = "outlw_magRepack_Var =  execVM 'outlw_magRepack\MagRepack_init.sqf'";
disableModuload = true;
- Fixed: The reinitialization button did not appear when playing multiplayer.
- Fixed: The reinitialization button did not appear in the correct position on screens with certain resolutions.
- Initial release.
- BI forums