lukrop's customized configs
I made several customized configs for popular addons. Maybe some of you are interested in this stuff so I though I publish them. If any of the original authors has a problem with the stuff I publish please contact me and I'll remove it ASAP. Aside from that thanks to the original authors for their awesome mods.
Every .pbo follows a naming scheme. All names start with my prefix lkr followed by the prefix of the original addon creator, followed by the (shortend) name of the addon and finally suffixed with either *_jsrs, *_sound or *_mag_compat
- *_jsrs.pbo:JSRS soundeffects as well as range adjustments to the sounds (needed by JSRS).
The .pbos with *_jsrs suffixes simply contain configs for the addon which enable
The .pbos with *_sound suffixes contain configs for the addon which replace the original
addons weapons sounds with corresponding sounds from massi's NATO SF/Speznas weapon pack.
They depend on the .pbos with *_jsrs suffixes. So you'll need to use the *_jsrs ones too if you
want to use the *_sound ones. This is because the _sound ones also change the range of the weapon
sounds to 130m (which is needed by JSRS) and you wouldn't here any weapon sounds without JSRS.
Finally the *_mag_compat .pbos enable the use of vanilla STANAG 5.56 and 7.62 as well as
massi's 5.56 and 7.62 ammo for the addon.
Gives the east european CAF Aggressors weapons from massis excellent weapon pack.
Gives the african CAF Aggressors weapons from massis excellent weapon pack.
Gives the middle eastern CAF Aggressors weapons from massis excellent weapon pack.
Makes the attachments of this mod compatible to ASDG joint rails. The weapons still need rail configs.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
Don't forget that you'll need the original addons since those are just config customizations.
If you see anything funky/wrong please make a pull request/post the fix right here or just contact me here.
I DO NOT claim any ownership of the original files nor can I be held responsible for any damage that might occurs while using these addons.
- added JSRS configs for Toadies AKs (hlcmods_ak)
- changed the loadout of the evw teamleaders
- fixed M16A3 full auto sounds
- added sud_evw weapons JSRS config
- added sud_evw weapons sound replacements (massi sounds)
- added sud_evw NATO loadout replacements (RH M16 and default magazines)
- fixed base class updates
- removed obsolete sud_russians mag compat
- renamed opt to old (please use @lkr_ammo)
- Removed incompatible mag_compat.pbos. I highly recommend to use lkr_ammo
from now on.
- updated CAF_AG config to new CAF_AG v1.5
- added r3f_armes - massi magazine compatiblity
- added sud_russian - massi magazine compatiblity
- The new version follows a certain naming scheme and I changed the repositority structure for easier installation as modfolder. I seperated the JSRS configs from the sound replacements. The sound replacements require the JSRS configs though. I fixed the sounds of the RH Mk12 and SAM-R and changed the sud_russian replacement sounds to massi's sounds. There is not much variety (diffrent AKs) at the moment but the AKs and M4s should be consistent (across diffrent weapon addons) at least. - Also there were lots of little fixes and deletions of unneccessary config overwrites.
- first release
- BI forums
- NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons
- MK18 Pack
- ASDG Joint Rails
- RH M4/M16 pack
- FHQ M4 pack
- EricJ Weapons Pack
- HLC AK Pack
- East vs West