Requirements: RDS Static Weapons Pack
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: The RDS East Tank Pack contains five painting schemes.
Date: 2015-01-05 17:31
The RDS Tank Pack contains five painting schemes. Available at AAF->Armored. As for now, those tanks requires Static Weapons pack.
- WIP gunner sight
- Working interior (however some PIP issues may occurs, and driver indicators are not present yet)
- Working cargo doors
- Khaki & Takistan painting
- FCS implementation in progress
- Khaki, Takistan, Guerrillas & UN painting available
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
Select Fire Control System weapon and press left mouse button, you should see laser marker in the middle of screen
If target is too close or too far away or FCS is off, beep will occur
*Lock Target key (T or Tab by ) - lasing target
*Zeroing Up/Down (Page Up/Down) - manual correction
based on http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php/T-72M1
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will try to cover the Community made releases. Make sure to visit our channel and subscribe!
Armaholic.com on Youtube
View from inside (without optic) - Arma Bug I suppose. Get in & get out from vehicle or turn 3rd person view.
T34 sight need tweaks
Gearbox & acceleration problems
BMP1&2 cannot be steered in water
in progress BMP1P, BMP1D, BMP2D, BMP3
Non binarized version:
Credits & Thanks:
created by reyhard using Arma Sample Models
thanks to Volt, Goose (testing), zGuba (scripting help) & Olds (RAM)
- tweaked t72b & ZSU physx
- added compatibility with RHS damage system
- added few muzzle flashes here & there (main cannons still lacks it)
- some other small tweaks here & there
- uploaded correct archive
- added AGM compatibility [turning off AGM FCS]
- fixed T72 FCS issues (ai was constantly trying to destroy enemy tanks with LRF laser - especialy visible on short ranges)
- added compatibility for Arma 1.24 sound changes
- fixed wreck geometry
- fixed rpt spam about missing skeleton bones
- some other small tweaks
- added ability to animate BMP2 HQ antenna ( this animateDoor ["AntenaAnim,1] )
- added T-34-85M (Khaki & TK painting), T-55A (Khaki & TK painting), ZSU-23-4 Shilka (Khaki, Gue, CDF, TK painting), BMP-1P (Khaki & TK painting), BMP2 HQ & Ambulance variants. All vehicles contains as realistic as possible fire geometry
- added stowed ammunition simulation in T72 series (autoloader replenish function planed)
- added new realistic & movable sights for most of vehicles
- added interior for BMP1 & BMP2 (PIP problems occurs!)
- refined T72 fire geometry
- move smoke launcher in t72 from commander to gunner (workaround)
- fixed shadows bug on T72
- fixed cfgPatches (now ZEUS compatible!)
- fixed death anims
- other small fixes
- added BMP-1 & 2
- fixed laser bug
- tweaked gearbox for t72
- tweaked armour values
- added T72B (with & without era) and BM variants
- added FCS (kudos to NonWonderDog), extra views for gunner & commander
- separated commander view from DShKM movment
- partial support for RAM - armor values are based on Steel Beast
- new ammo types (below)
- first release
- BI forums
- RDS Static Weapons Pack