WarPad Gui Framework
This WarPad project tries to achieve the following three things:
- The next time you need a gadget you won’t have to spend much time on work of the outer shell and instead invest it in your awesome ideas
- Secondly, the “WarPad” shall allow running different scripts from different developers without much effort.
- And third, being able to run many different useful scripts without having a tons of added actions.
Also not listed.. of course the WarPad shall look cool :) So the main point/function of the WarPad is that you can give it easily a function.
The "WarPad" is still under development and therefore a WIP. Dependencies, function names, workflow might change. Still I suggest you to try it out and if you like it to even include it to your mods, scripts.
Not a complete list as project is in development!
- Rendered GUI for fitting art style as 2D canvas
- The Warpad goes dark or brighter with the day light.. and more
- Animated buttons are all push able
- Turn WarPad on and off
- Return to last used app
- Turn button lights on/off
- Structure that makes adding applications easy, such as
- Home screen App for displaying your apps including a home button
- Dynamic IDC registering function
- Status bar showing time of day
- Scalability over all screen sizes independent of Arma’s menu size
- can be moved around on screen while position is saved when reopened
- Can be pinned to background
- Very light, images taking only up to 1.2 mb so far
- ... more coming
File is a simple zip of my mission’s folder. For integration you'll need to at the Warpad_FW folder to your mission and link the init and description files to the corresponding init and description files of your mission.
Credits & Thanks:
To everyone that has helped or is going to help improving the WarPad
For more information about the WarPad visit the following link. You’ll also find a FAQ that is still in work and help if needed. Of course I’ll be happy about any comments
- BI forums