SMD Units Standalone
The Sahrani Mod Dev Team
All the Pliskins re-textured BI, Icewindo, and Vilas Character models, I modified all models edited to proxy backpacks and fixed some of the texture glitches.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will try to cover the Community made releases. Make sure to visit our channel and subscribe!
Armaholic.com on Youtube
Credits & Thanks:
Created using tools, and content from Bohemia Interactive, see www.bistudio.com for more information.
All Credits as below:
First and foremost special thanks to: Bohemia Interactive Studios. Without the years and years of work, none of this would be possible.
Thank you for:
THE GAMES and their endless libraries of content - Operation Flashpoint, Armed Assault, Arma 2, Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, and Arma III
THE MAP and it's breathtaking beauty and design - Sahrani
We have used purchased and free textures from http://www.cgtextures.com/
check them out!
A vert Special thanks to kju[PVPSECENE] and the Caa1 group for bringing the Arma 1 classic Sahrani (and all other A1 content) to Arma2, and Now to A3 Via All In Arma.
A ver Special thanks to Mikero for his amazing library of Tools that allow so many modders to do their work without problems!
A very Special thanks to Vilas who's amazing models are being used to create the Pliskin Units
And.... For us and our special thanks (many repeats but still insufficient IMO)
The Sahrani Mod Dev team:
The Following Members and Contributors have worked on this release:
BadBenson - Building Animation, and Particle Effects
M1lkM8n - Terrain Lead - Art, Modelling, Building Animation, Sound Effects, and Terrain Editing
JST (CyberSam248) - Modelling and Textures
Pliskin - Graphic/Texture Artist
NonovUrbizniz - Project Coordinator - Configs, Light Model Editing, Media, Packing/Signing, Permissions, Testing, & Releasing
Wolle - Configs, Intro Scenes
Our Previous Members and Contributors:
Grafzahl - Programming
Yoshi - Art
PepinKR - Programmer
NWP - Retired Programmer
Seven - Modelling
ShermanFTW - Founder - Modelling
ZombieDanceLeader - Art
Huge thanks to:
Bohemia Interactive - Makers of some of the Most AMAZING Video Games in the World!
We can't thank the following enough:
- Ivan Buchta - Map Maker and Sahrani Bohemia Map Team Alum!
- Ota Vrtatko - Public Relations
- David Foltyn (Dwarden) - Battleye and DayZ Ambassador
Bohemia Interactive Forums - We can't thank the following members enough:
- BadBenson - For all his advice for animated bridges, and rousing political debates ;-)
- Bushlurker - BI Developer, CWR2 Dev and Terrain/Tutorial Magician
- Dslyecxi - Addon Author and Tactician extraordinaire
- Icewindo - Master Addon Maker (Sahrani Civilian Units and 2017 Post Apocalypse Units just to mention 2!)
- Jdb - Amazing guide to the catacombs of licensing and permissions
- kju[PVPSCENE] - Maker of All in Arma (reason Zoombies works) and @Caa1 (reason Sahrani works).. IE Pretty Fucking Awesome guy in the community!
- MaxPower - Moderator to the Stars and CWR2 coordinator
- Mikero - CWR2 Dev & maker of COUNTLESS tools that help Terrain Artists and Modders do what they do! A TRUE Arma Modder's Hero
- Mondkalb - BIS Developer and author of Tutorials!
- Smookie - BIS Developer from FragOut Studios
- SnakeManPMC - Terrain Master and PMC Wiki Creator
- W0lle - Retired Project Lead for Cold War Rearmed!
- Vilas - Legendary Weapon Pack and Addon Maker
Caa1 Project - Kju's Project to bring Arma 1 Content to Arma 2
OAC Core Project - Makes Caa1 Content work in Arma 2
Pwnoz0r - for his Easy Server Installer!
The ENTIRE OpenDayz community and the admins for their support
VertHosting - Thank you James Warner!
DayZHorror - Wonderful EU Gaming Community
- All the great guys.
In case I missed anyone... you too! We love you all.
Sahrani is the original work of Bohemia Interactive, and this project has been accomplished soley due to their sharing of the same under the APL-SA license.
All original content Created the by SMD Dev group is fully open for non comemercial derivitive works, use, repackaging,
and/or re-distribution within Arma and it's Sequels only. (now shared under the APL-SA license as attached)
Any content from other authors is being used only with express written permission from the original authors
and is in no way being represented, packaged or distributed as our own. (Please contact author directly, you can contact me for assistance)
Permission to use, modify, repackage or redistribute their work must be obtained from the original authors.
APL-SA - With the exception of the textures from cgtextures.com and Vilas Units. Please see the included full "license.txt" for further details, or you may contact
- first release
- BI forums
- Arma 2