Requirements: ASDG Joint Rails
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This adds different British weapons and accessories.
Date: 2014-07-19 12:03
Current release (Trixie's Weapons Pack 1.3) features:
L85A2 UGL (Still WIP)
The L110A1/L7A2/L129A1 has animated bipods that can be toggled with your fire selector key (default: F)! I've also added custom ammo for each weapon that (should hopefully) inherit its stats from the vanilla ammo and they can also use said normal vanilla mags. All the 5 weapons come in their own separate .pbo's, completely independent of each other so you can pick and choose exactly which ones you want! Files are signed and server key included (not tested). There will most likely be random errors/features i've overlooked or simply missed, please do notify me if you find anything like it.
Bipods can be toggled with your fire selector key (Default: F). L86A2 does NOT have working bipods.
To install the Trixie's British Weapons you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Trixie_L85A2 (With RIS)
Trixie_L85A2_NR (No RIS)
Trixie_L85A2_UGL (Grenade Launcher // Still WIP)
Trixie's Source Files:
As i'm no longer going to be playing/modding ArmA, i'm putting up the source files for most of the stuff i've worked on etc. Some things such as the scopes included in the british pack is not present as i never got around to recreating them after i lost the source files for that original project.
Do keep in mind that not everything included is originally created by me (in fact, none of it is as it's mostly BI models anyway) and if you use any part of it, credit the original authors as well and ask them for permission. Look under credits for each mod in this topic to see a list of contributors etc. I will not be providing any support or help that would require me to open/take a look at something, do feel free to ask simpler questions though and i'll do my best to answer as quickly as i can.
Download from here:
Credits & Thanks:
Kiory - L85A2/SA80 Source files and help/motivation!
LordJarhead - L86A2 Sounds!
StalkerGB - L129A1 Source files!
Stiltman - Bipod config help!
Bravo93 - Testing and misc bugfixing assistance!
Apache7 - Help with .rtm's!
Sarah - For being a seahorse.
If i forgot anyone, please let me know!
- AI should now use the weapons instead of switching to sidearms.
- Fixed "missing bone" .rpt spam due to outdated .rtm's. Massive thanks to Apache7 for helping me with this!
- updated for the new 1.24 sound config standards
- Renamed from Trixie Weapon Pack to Trixie's British Weapons for easier identification.
- Cleaned and updated a couple of configs.
- Added license APL-SA.
- Added L85A2's (3 versions).
- Fixed missing suppressor for L129A1.
- Fixed JSRS compatibility.
- ASDG Joint Rails support.
- Minor ROF tweaks for L110A1/L7A2/L86A2 based on (i hope) realistic info.
- Misc code fixes and texture error for L86A2.
- All ammoboxes now work and show correct ammo including the custom attachments!
- Added ammobox for just the scopes/PEQ-2.
- Added CompM4 Aimpoint
- Added PEQ-2
- Updated attachments config for L129A1/L110A1 to include various side attachments! (FHQ/RH)
- V1.0 of the british weapons released including the much anticipated L129A1
- Added textures from Kiory's L85A2 with help from Bravo93, thank you!
- Added Eotech 553.
- Fixed shininess of ACOG.
- updated textures
- no more shiny surfaces.
- Added support for FHQ/RH/Kio optics
- Added ported Elcan C79 scope
- first release
- BI forums
- ASDG Joint Rails