informed us he released an updated version of his Gulf Of Aqaba Mod
on the BI forums
This project refers to a landscape east of the Sinai Peninsula.
It is a so-called quadrilateral region (Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia) with a real-Terrain on the Gulf of Aqaba with the cities of Aqaba (jord.), Eilat, Eilot (isra.) and Taba (egyp.).
The Real-terrain is 20.48 x 20.48 km = ~ 420 km2.
A huge satellite image 20480 x 20480 I used as a template where what belongs to roads, buildings, etc..
Thanks to ArcGIS and USGS (NASA Earth Data).
- fixed overwritten CaWorld ambient sound
- fixed new visual bug overlap Overlap at road ends
- fixed Visual bug while looking through the border fence disappearing objects behind the fence
- added Peshmerga women
- added weapon slots for civil man (Arab Civilians)
- added egyptian Taba border terminal
- added israeli border terminal
- added new israeli road barrier
- added israeli border watch tower
- removed civilian class at "mis_towtractor" in order to "mis_towtractor" prevent in Sylvie Modul
- reduced 50% p_fiberPlant_EP1 plants on eilat plantations
- added Israeli Units (Givati)
- fixed Error (lampa_sidl1) "2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available"
- added jordanian UH-1
- added jordanian and israeli AH-1 Cobra
- updated surface base class "cesta" for higher speed on sandways
All other required addons are included in the archive[/center