A simple script to create a fireplace where you can boil and cook on. This can be pretty useful in survival missions like a zombie apocalypse for example.
- Create fireplaces with a 3 minute cooldown.
- Able to cook and boil food.
- Food can be obtained through objects.
- Water can be obtained through lakes, wells, etc.
- After cooking or boiling your damage is set to 0.
The map comes with 2 demo's. One with and without variables.
Simply copy the scripts and merge my map with yours for own use.
If you want it to be MP compatibe change the player's init to this:
player addAction ["Create fireplace","Fireplace.sqf",0,0,true,false,"","_this == this"];
Gather food or water from objects. Then cook or boil your objects on the fireplace.
Cook or boil on the fireplace.
For detailed instructions see the included readme files!