The ArmA: Cold War Rearmed (CWR) modification is a collaborative project with BI and community fans to bring the ever popular Cold War Crisis campaign and content into ArmA (1.09 or higher).
- New vehicles from the Cold War era
- New units textured in the Cold War era style
- OFP-like UI design
- The whole CWC campaign
- All OFP single- and multiplayer missions from BI
- The OFP User Interface
- Completely new US and Russian soldiers from the 1985 era
- A new BMP-1 model
- New and converted buildings and plants
- Music files from Operation Flashpoint
- Jeep from OFPE
- AT-4 Fagot, AT-4 Carl Gustav and M-72 LAW Launchers from OFP
- M60 MG from OFPE
- It also includes some content from ArmA: Armed Assault:
- 5t Truck Open
- UH-60 with MG
In order to install the modification, run the CWR_v0.36_demo.exe from either the downloaded archive or the DVD. If you have the DVD version and Autorun enabled, press the Install button on the screen that appears after you insert DVD in your drive.
Note that there will be installed a file called cwr.ico which can be used as icon for our shortcuts.
The installation will not modify your settings for ArmA: Armed Assault.
The technical support and troubleshooting follow the same guidelines as those for ArmA: Armed Assault. Please see the documentation for the original game for more information.
The whole Mapfact Team
The whole CSLA Team
Copyright © 2007 Bohemia Interactive and the Cold War Rearmed team. All rights reserved.
ArmA: Cold War Rearmed is distributed under the same conditions as the
original game. See the EULA for ArmA: Armed Assault for more
Tags: No tags