A personal messages script for Arma 3.
- Send private messages to any player
- Received messages will be stored in your inbox
- Ability to remove messages
- You can disable the reception of messages
- Notification when a message is received
- ARMA 3 GUI style
- Compact dialog window
Installation / Usage:
1. If you have file 'Init.sqf' already in your mission, then copy from my init.sqf line: execVM "JTS_PM\Functions.sqf"; and add it to your init.sqf. Otherwise - just copy the init.sqf into your mission.
2. If you have already Description.ext - copy the line: #include "JTS_PM\PM_Compact.hpp" and add it to your description.ext (Don't forget the rules if you write #include). Otherwise just copy the Description.ext to your mission.
3. Copy the folder 'JTS_PM' into your mission
4.You can adjust the script. Open file 'Functions.sqf' located in \JTS_PM\. You will see the editable variables. Change them on your own.
// EDITABLE VARIABLES (BEGIN)
JTS_MSG_STR = "Personal messages"; // Text, which will be displayed in action menu
JTS_ALLOW_PM = 0; // if 0 - receiving of personal messages on mission start is allowed. If 1 - receiving of personal messages on mission start is prohibited
JTS_SIDES = 1; // if 0 - list for player will be filled with all players, no matter on which side they are. If 1 - list for player will be filled only with players on the same side
JTS_MSG_COLOR = "#980000"; // Color of the text in action menu. The colors you can find here: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp
// EDITABLE VARIABLES (END)
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel.
Credits & Thanks:
Script was tested by: JTS (me), Urban
You are allowed to use this in your mission, but you are NOT allowed to:
1. Change it
2. Publish it from your name
3. Change it/Publish it from your name
Also if you modify it and want to use it in your mission - you are not allowed to do that. You can ONLY use this in your mission, if the script/GUI is NOT modified! (Except the editable variables of course). The GUI is in ARMA 3 style. So I think there should not be any problems :)
- Fixed background colors for editable fields
- Fixed error (No font)
- first release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums