Mission Parameter Framework (M.P.F)by
A simple mission framework to control every common aspect on a mission.
The mission parameters are:
- AI skill: Controls the enemy IA strengh of the mission. Values: Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard
- Daytime: Values: Moring,Day,Evening,Night (taken from BIS wiki sample)
- ViewDistance: Distance setup inside the mission. Values 500, 1000, 2000, 5000
- Terrain: Set terrain grass density. Values: None, Low, Norm, High
- Life: Set the number of the lifes of the mission, aimed to be used in BTC revive. Values 3, 5, 10,20
- All the values are using the paramsArray. Use the BIS wiki for more reference.
Installation / Usage:
Add the lines of the file description.sqf to your description.sqf
Copy all scripts to your misssion root.
Scripts inside framework:
SetViewDistance.sqf : controls the distance view inside the mission.
Set_terrain.sqf: Change the grass and quality of the terrain.
Skill.sqf: Change skill of the units inside the map - don't work with cache units -
AI_Skill : New IA_SKILL setup for Bangabob Eos (replace eos/AI_skill) for this file (only affects the troops not other units)
description.sqf: Sample of the framework
Avoid using this script with other IA mods. The IA settins will be overwritten.
Credits & Thanks:
Credits bangabob EOS
BIS : Mission Framework
IA values: BIS forum and djotacon
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- first release
- BI forums