Date: 2020-07-20 15:03
The MOD FFAA increases the content with a large number of units of the Spanish Armed Forces, including units of land, air and sea with a functioning vanilla but to a high quality.
With more than 10 years developing for the community of Weapon we present one of our projects most modern and ambitious. New techniques, new models and a large amount of new content still to discover.
To install the FFAA MOD you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only. This add-on is meant for ARMA 3 game platform by Bohemia Interactive only. Any commercial or military use is strictly forbidden without permission from the author.
This mod is released under:
Creative Commons Licence
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material without written authorization.
NO VBS USE: Use of this SOFTWARE may not be used in the VBS/JCOVE product lines or any other simulator without written authorization from the LICENSOR (FFAA MOD Team).
- Updated base colours of all vehicles to custom standards.
- Removed driveable experimental feature for ships.
- Trigger based added and user actions technology improved for ship vehicles.
- Support for Magwell compatibility & Magazine Proxies.
- PIP Mirror technology updated increasing framerate.
- New CETME C textures.
- New scripted reticle for Tigre.
- Memory Points for ViV to all vehicles.
- Flagpole feature to all vehicles.
- C90 sigh misalignment.
- Flashlight attachments not working on mp5 and ump.
- Searcher bumping on the ground.
- Skin NH90 Ejercito del Aire.
- Tigre clipping.
- Ground Control Station doesn't show up at 3DEN.
Wrong CfgPatches in some PBOs of the previous version
Wrong files in the previous upload.
* Added a forgotten UI image in the last update.
- [Vehicles] New version of TOA (Spike launcher mounted).
- [Vehicles] New custom 3DEN Attributes for 3DEN for BAM.
- [Infantry] New naval version of ACH Helmet and vest.
- [Weapons] P90 Reload animation improved of P90.
- [Vehicles] New internal script for BAM (Likely to support LPD/BPE in the future..)
- [Vehicles] TaskForceRadio doesn't work when command position of NASAMS.
- [Vehicles] BAM: Helo AI landing on deck
- [Vehicles] BAM: Principal gate sound
- [Vehicles] BAM: Night light issue
- [Vehicles] BAM: Using "FFAA_fnc_bam_montar" function.
* TOA M577 (Mando) [ ffaa_et_toa_mando ] - Aparece un mensaje de error al pulsar la tecla "M"
* Can't recover ship via the 2 side crane on the BAM.
* Gafas de sol en soldados españoles.
* No se puede andar agachado y apuntar con las miras ELCAN x4 en los Cetme E y C.
* Cálculo de posición de cargo erróneo
* (Hot)-Fixed some issues with FFAA_fnc_bam_abordar function
* (Hot)-Fixed some issues with turrets.
* (Hot)-Fixed initTime for NASAMS Launcher.
- IVECO M-250 Series:
M-250 Transport (Covered and Uncovered)
M-250 Fuel, Ammo and Workshop
M-250 NASAMS Station
M-250 porting the NASAMS Launcher
- IVECO PEGASO 7226 Series:
Pegaso 7226 Transpotr (Covered and Uncovered)
Pegaso 7226 Fuel, Ammo and Workshop
- MQ-9 Reaper
- Added B.A.M - Buque de Acción Marítima.
- Added Zodiac Hurricane.
- Added IAI Searcher Mk III.
- Refurbishing of all weapons, items and equipments.
- Low level changes to make ACE, TFAR and CBA JR compatible.
- More than 60 issues fixes reported in our feedback tracker.
- Transport helicopter AS532 Cougar -default and camo from the ET versions-, with advanced flight model and integrated rappel.
- Combat tank Leopardo 2E, which has been textured with 4K textures with realistic physics PhysX, among other details.
- Armoured Crawler Transport "Transporte Oruga Acorazado" (TOA) in four versions. TOA M113 armed with an M2, medical TOA M113 -with commander FFV capability-, TOA M113 for sappers -with semi-articulated bulldozer- and TOA M577 for Command (with drop-down tent).
- Combat helicopter EC-665 Tigre, available in three versions, featuring 70mm SNEB rockets, Spike LR missiles y Mistral missile. Textured on 4K resolution, including a guiding script for the Spike and with AFM.
- AV-8B Harrier, with vertical takeoff function and available in 3 versions -CAS, GBU and Multi-role-.
- Woodland and desert uniforms replaced with digital woodland and desert uniforms.
- Added the functionality #bipodz to all weapons that allow fixed bipods.
- Correction of more than 30 errors reported in our feedback tracker.
- New camo meshes for the vehicles Leopardo 2E, VAMTAC and Pizarro.
- Visual improvements in the wheels of the vehicles RG31, Santana Anibal and VAMTAC.
- Rappel module activated when loading any compatible vehicle -in favour of editors, it's no longer necessary having the rappel module loaded in the mission, since it already activates when loading the vehicle-.
- New icon system in the weapon inventory.
- Added HUD for CH47 chinnok, new own tandem advanced flight model and added two seats for FFV functionality.
- Complete compatibility with Virtual Arsenal and Virtual Garage.
v6.0.2 + MANW
- more new content like almost all VAMTAC series, the Santana Anibal car, the VCI Pizarro, improved weapons and new uniforms like BRILAT and MOE.
- a total of 5 new detailed vests models with woodland and desert camo (we will do the pixelated in the future) and equipments.
v6.0.1 SoundFix (6.0.1 full)
- [Armas] All weapon sound not working // Todos los sonidos de las armas no funcionan (0000072)
- [Armas] Acuraccy con silenciador (0000070)
- [Armas] Pistolas SL (0000068)
- [Armas] No reproduce sonido al cambiar armas a automaticas (0000059)
- [Armas] No se puede montar ninguna mira en la AW50 (0000054)
- [Armas] Ajuste de la mira metálica de la MG4 VISOR HK (0000062)
- [Armas] Cargador Cetme L (0000050)
- [Armas] Error con la compatibilidad con las miras telescópicas por defecto de los francotiradores (0000053)
- [Armas] Una parte de los modelos 3D del G36 estaban duplicados
- first Arma 3 release
- BI forums
- Armaholic forums