Date: 2014-05-07 23:19
This mod provides some additional backpack models and radios for the excellent Task Force Radio Modification for Arma 3.
- Mayflower assault pack with AN/PRC-117G - Single Channel Manpack
- Thales TRC 9110 as (maybe) part of the German IdZ program - Personal Radio
- AN/PRC-117G with NICE COMM 2 rucksack - Single Channel Manpack
- Falcon III Multi-Channel with NICE COMM 2 rucksack - Multi Channel Manpack
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
clf_prc117g_ap_multi - AN/PRC-117G in Assault Pack
clf_nicecomm2_multi - Falcon III Multi-Channel in NICE COMM2 US backpack Multicam
clf_nicecomm2_coy - Falcon III Multi-Channel in NICE COMM2 US backpack Coyote
clf_nicecomm2_prc117g_multi - AN/PRC-117G in NICE COMM2 US backpack Multicam
clf_nicecomm2_prc117g_coy - AN/PRC-117G in NICE COMM2 US backpack Coyote
clf_trc9110 - THALES TRC 9110
This is our first attempt at modding and my first attempt at modelling. There will be wasted vertices and bugs. Please report issues in this thread or at github.
- SOLAR 400 EG-G as part of the German Gladius IdZ program
Credits & Thanks:
- Raspu (models and config)
- Gandi (textures)
- TFAR team for (obviously) TFAR
- Kavinksy, LordHeart, nkey for help with the code, thx guys!
- AGM team where I borrowed some settings for the GPS
- Have I forgotten someone?
This mod is released under conditions. If you want to use them in your mod feel free to contact me!
Unbinarized models can be found here: https://github.com/Raspu86/C-L-F_Radios
- BI forums
- Task Force Arrowhead Radio