Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This adds the M1A1 MBT ported from Arma 2.
Date: 2014-07-18 08:36
Glad to finally release my first mod / port to the community. This would be of coarse the M1A1 MBT. This is a Arma 2 port with a little extra work. Newest update has the M1A2 included.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
M1A1_Raid | M1A1 Woodland
Aus_Abrams_Tan_Raid | M1A1 AUS Desert
Aus_Abrams_Camo_Raid | M1A1 AUS Camo
Nato_Abrams_Tan_Raid | M1A1 US Desert
M1A2_TUSK_Raid | M1A2 Woodland
M1A2_TUSK_Tan_Raid | M1A2 US Desert
M1A2_TUSK_2035_Raid | M1A2 2035 Edition
M2_m1 | M2HB
M240_m1 | Coax
M256_m1 | Cannon
M240_veh_m1 | Loader
HMG_127_m1 | 2035 Com
LMG_M200_m1 |2035 Coax
Cannon_120mm_m1 | 2035 Cannon
100Rnd_127x99_mag_m1 | M2HB
1200Rnd_762x51_Belt_m1 | Coax
100Rnd_762x51_M240_m1 | Loader
16Rnd_120mmHE_shells_m1 | Cannon
30Rnd_120mm_SABOT_shells_m1 | Cannon
m1_762x51_Ball | 7.62mm
m1_127x99_Ball | 50.Cal
m1_120_HE | 120mm HE
m1_120_SABOT | 120mm SABOT
*2035 Edition uses standard A3 Rounds and Magazines.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
If you have anything to contribute to the project you are always welcome to PM me with changes you decide might be more effectual. This goes to everyone, if you wan't to contribute to the project just ask. Sounds / Effects / New Textures / HD Normal maps. There is an extensive list of features this project doesn't have. Before you ask yes all credit would be appointed correctly.
Credits & Thanks:
Porting to A3 | Raid
ADF Texture | Python.au
Texture Tweaks | Brainbug
Detailed Map Icons | AngelWingGamingJacob
Original M1A1 | Bohemia Interactive
PhysX Help | Reyhard
- Fixed M1A1 Driver LOD not complete. (Bottom of the turret)
- Fixed Driver NVG/TI.
- Fixed No NVG/TI for other vehicles.
- Fixed Screen Shake.
- Fixed Broken sound from Patch.
- Added Texture Tweaks by Brainbug.
- Added Detailed Map Icons by AngelWingGamingJacob.
- Zeus Support.
- Dumped some irrelevant files.
- Changed TWS to have Thermal.
- Fixed Major flaw in M1A1. Hovering by about half a metre.
- Updated HitPoints.
- Missile Detection & Alert System.
- Tweaking Armour values. (Ongoing for the moment.)
- Commanders turret is now using a Stabilized Axis.
- Gunner Optics have been Changed.
- Ammo count Tweaked.
- Radar now displayed correctly.
- Tagged most Class names to avoid mod clashes.
- M2 ADS
- M1A2 Added.
- M240 ADS
- Added Elevation to Commander's and Gunner's sights.
- TWS Added to M2.
- TWS Added to M1A2 M240.
- Testing CameraShake
- Added Zeroing to M2 and Loader's M240.
- Disabled M2's Barrel animation.
- M1A2 2035 Edition Added. (A3 weapons + Texture)
- M2 RoF - Now Properly firing at 635 Rounds/Min. Same RoF as the M2HB.
- M1A1 Tracks - Now looks a lot better
- No Ammo - Should be fixed
- M2 No Reload - Fixed
- Engine/Tracks Sound Updated
- US Army Tan Texture Added
- Driver Turned out first person view corrected
- Clan Image is now transparent
- Zeroing only on the Main / Coax Guns
- White Hot / Black Hot TI | Driver
- White Hot / Black Hot TI | Commander
- Green Hot / Green Black Hot TI | Gunner
- Quick Thermal Maps
- All seat's Turn Out
- Gunner Optics changed to the right side of the tank
- Tail Light texture added
- PhysX is in testing
- Headlights are fixed
- Reverted back to A2 SABOT and HE rounds
- Barrel Effects E.g Smoke Particles are working for all guns
- Decreased file size
- Replaced A2 Bullet Hit sounds with A3 ones
- Custom Driver Optics
- Arma 3 Bullets + Bullet PhysX
- Arma 3 Thermal Optics for gunner and Commander
- Fixed animation bug | No barrel movement when shooting when using A3 weapons
- Weapon Zeroing Partially works | Only the M240 which is odd
- BI forums