Date: 2018-09-03 06:51
Brazilian Army Infantry, Air force Infantry, Marines.
To install the Brazilian Defence Forces (BDF) you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
Arma Samples By Bohemia
Gustavo - texturing and 3D modelling
- Fix FAL Fire Geometry
- Fix - jungle medic class
- Add Sf Uniform
- caixa de armas
-mira dos FAL
-corrigido- classname SD_PQD
New 3d Models and texturies
All RHS mods
- fixes for all vest and helmet armor value tweaks since ArmA update.
- Improved all 3d models and textures
- Added new Vests and uniforms (Thanks Sudden)
- I pulled out all vehicles the mod for not having experience with editing in vehicles, only to Go find infantry and weapons.
- corrected Land Rover error
- Added Land Rovers
- Added M113
- Added Medic Class and Bag
- Added New Airforce Infantry Rifle
- Removed FAB_SABRE (Game Crashe)
- Added 3D Uniform
- Community Base addons A3
- BI forums