Armed Assault Coop Campaign
This is a close remake of the ArmA1 single player campaign as a series of nine coop missions for 1-8 players, which can also be played in single player with player as the squad leader.
The missions use slightly modified voice acting and briefings from ArmA1 with minimal addon requirement. US forces are represented by USMC and US Army while RACS are represented by UNO and SLA by Takistani Army. Missions take place on the excellent SMD Sahrani island.
The missions feature gear selection, cutscenes in certain missions and two possible endings depending on your actions in the last mission along with no briefingName so the mission show up as filenames in dedicated server mission list and completion keys to mark completed missions in single player.
The missions are largely pre-determined, it's up to you to execute them successfully.
- Transport - Return to Camp Linebacker near Corazol...
- Beaten dog - Defend the city of Ortego against SLA attack
- Bridges of dolores - Trap an advance SLA force in Dolores before blowing up the strategic bridges
- Battle of somato - Halt the SLA armored assault north using nighttime to your advantage
- Dawn of hope - Hold the Paraiso airfield and repel the SLA landings in expectation ofreinforcement
- Reclaiming - Retake Corazol in a daring operation
- Into enemy territory - Hold newly gained ground and defeat the SLA counter-attack
- Gryphons - Defeat SLA in a great battle
- Tsunami - Capture a position and investigate the camp before the main assault on Bagango...
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder.
The missions should work in a dedicated as well as local environment. Please provide feedback and report any issues or bugs.
Fixed critical bug in Tsunami
- BI forums
- Arma 2:
- Army of the Czech Republic
- SMD Sara A2 Full Sahrani Map Port