Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This adds the Soviet attack aircraft Sukhoi-22M4.
Date: 2014-12-16 23:51
Unfinished, but usable Su-22M4. There is a single loadout variant and a single paint scheme, but 3 markings are also available in editor, one Polish and two Hungarian. Mission editors can make their own markings and use setObjectTexture to
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
You can find this in the editor under CSAT\Air.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
- new bombs receive no projected shadow
- brake chute script missing from this PBO, for those who wanted to tinker with this feature
Credits & Thanks:
- Models, textures and game configuration done by Tibor Nagy, a.k.a. "teaCup" (tib_magn_cod at hotmail dot com).
- Sounds by BigPickle (author of "Speed of Sound").
The addon is released under the Creative Commons "Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International"
licence. Full text here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode.
In addition, you may not use it in pilot or military training.
- fixed texture bug on unmarked version
- fixed rocket sounds muted by official patch
- fixed brake chute skinning bug (there was one floating vertex)
- added flight stick/pedal animations in the cockpit
- added Polish and desert textures and markings
- replaced bombs with new ones
- first release
- BI forums