This is an airbase template on Stratis island giving the airbase a vibrant makeover, either being last parts of a draw down or the early stages of deployment
Stratis AirBase Template screenshot pack
Extract the content in your "my documents/arma 3 profile/mission" folder.
You can use this template as you wish if used please give me credit. any suggestions or collaborator would be more then welcome for future projects.
Alignment not 100% but close as can be any issues please get in contact with me.
- update camp defenses
- update overall ambiance of the base
- add Civ Pop around the airport for workers
- redo the field hospital now cot beds are removed (arp objects)
- objects in barracks to give the feel of being lived in
- Hesco off main areas so its secure( so you just cant walk in from the ranges ect..) (nearly finished)
- add more features to dockyard area
- add a Detainee area (working progress now)
Credits & thanks:
the various people for the mods
You are free to use this template or parts of, in your missions.
You are not prohibited to merge with another template and call your own (work), e.g everyones templates combined into one without contributing.
- Removed Ivory Aircraft - Yak-42D Clobber
- Removed Operation Aegean Shield - British Armed Forces
- Added Joint Operations Compound (new)
- Added staging Area (new)
- Minor changes (adding items and hangers, removing units)
- Removed Stand alone hmmwv
- Minor fixes
- fixed the fixed wing park containers
- added more to camp wall
- Make all fixed objects run void map makers to show on in game map (upto date)
- added (new) dockyard to the north of the airbase for all your SPS needs
- added camo Sanger (thinking add to all)
- Sorted Broken Link
- zipped files & Screenshot pictures
- Unfinished work in progress due to broken link so i just updating for that purpose
- Removed: arp objects (for now, see if i can get updated version working)
- Removed: HAFM - ArmA 2 HMMWVs import (plan to use humvee pack if more people prefer this)
- Removed: Boeing/SOAR MH-47E
- Removed: F/A-18 Super Hornet
notes: reasons for removing these is so that limits the addon list down and users can change planes or heli to what they like.
- Boeing C-17
- Arma 2 US Helicopters import
- HAFM ArmA 2 UK Wheeled - Import
- Community Base addons A3